We’re seeking qualified tutors in all subject areas including math, reading (including Orton-Gillingham), science, essay writing, test prep, and more.
Whether you’re a state-licensed educator or a degreed-professional—or whether you’d like to tutor math, reading, essay writing, SAT/ACT and other test prep, AP subjects, homework help, special education, study skills or other academic areas—working for My Tutor and Me as a private in-home tutor is rewarding and profitable.
Our service provides high-quality tutoring in all academic subjects from Kindergarten thorough College. We currently have a large demand for tutors in the following areas:
- AP Courses
- Test Preparation -- ISEE / SSAT, SAT, ACT, and SAT Subjects Tests
- All levels of Math and Science
- Reading and Reading Speciaists– All levels
- College Essay Writing
- Special Education
- Middle School Study & Organizational Skills
We are continually seeking qualified teachers and professionals who demonstrate expertise in their fields, a passion for teaching, and dedication to children!
Why become a My Tutor and Me tutor?
- Tutors make their own schedule with clients. Work as few, or a many hours, as you
are able to commit.
- Tutors have the flexibility to accept or decline referrals from our network
- Our office will handle all financial arrangements with the client. You are guaranteed
to be paid!
- Tutors earn a fair and competitive rate. We value and appreciate your expertise!
If you would like to become a tutor, here’s how to get started:
- Email or fax us your resume.
- We will contact you to set up a time for an interview (usually about 1 hour in length)
- During the interview, we will talk about potential tutoring opportunities in your area, situations that come up during home-based tutoring and your strengths in teaching. (You will also be asked to provide a short writing sample as part of the application process.)
At the time of the interview, we will also require that you provide the following:
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of your teaching certification and/or diplomas
- Copy of college transcripts
- Written letters of recommendation (1-2)
- Names and contact information of people we can call for a reference (2-3)
- Non-certified professionals must also provide evidence of having completed a criminal background check